June 29, 2007

Thank You


He always took me by surprise. He always left me puzzled how to thank him. Would a kiss be proper? Could it be enough? Does thank you sound unappreciative? How to find proper words to thank him for everything he has done to me?
How to thank him for the hope he re-introduced to my life. How to thank him for the smile he perfectly drew on my face. How to thank him for the good quality time we spent talking about almost everything. How to thank him for the flowers and the best first date I ever had in the life I lived. How to thank him for the amazing breakfast, for the warm talk, for the cozy feeling, for the buzz he left inside me, for the genuine fun and for the indescribable pleasure I enjoyed that day. How to thank him for technically slaying the dragons and let me brag I did it my own. How to thank him for letting me enjoy his presence. How to thank him for indulging me with his company.
Honey, I just can’t find enough words to show my appreciation. I am just too stupid to come up with something so please just accept my silly smile and my childish gaze. Thank you from deep of my heart.

No comments: