April 28, 2007

Grab a pair of balls!!


Can’t think of anything else to comment on today’s phone call with the ex factor. He was claiming that I am not giving him enough attention. That I should call him more often, that he is a human being who feels neglected out of my behavior.
I posed a question, why don’t you accept any of my friendship requests on the different friend networks sites, he answered because she checks them, she who happens to be the girl he chose to marry, I said so, you want me out of your life he answered you are in, you are my life but I can’t let her know that I am back to you.
I wanted him back for a closure and I had it.
For God’s sake, grab a pair of balls, dare to do what you want and dare to show what you need.

M.M.I.B. GRAB A PAIR OF BALLS PLEASE!!

No comments: