November 22, 2007

The French Mood

I am in the mood for french, I am always in the mood for good music but I am only in the mood for french songs when I am in a certain state of mind.

This song reminds me of something sweet, it was the theme song playing in my mind as I walked up my way to cloud nine.

Enjoy :)

P.S.

I am currently wondering, what did she do that I didn't do? What does she have that I don't? What would she offer that I won't? I am just wondering. Or may be SHE is!!!!

Anyway, to be hated for what I am is far better than being loved for what I am not ...

2 comments:

Egyptiana Trapped Soul said...

i get into a french mood when the sun is in the sky, fill the being with warmth... or when it is cloudy and rain is expected

only then i taste the french music ... it goes with me with beauty, and sweet sadness

on the other hand ...dont ask such question, for they are unanswerable ... there is no point, and they only increase your feeling of paralyze

be wellsweety, it is winter now

Shimaa Gamal said...

My dear Miss Egyptiana

It is true, frensh music goes with beauty and sweet saddness :)

I know I shouldn't ask such questions but SHE, the buried woman, is trying to come to the surface. She is the one who asks the sore questions :)
I will make sure she rests in peace :)

Enjoy winter my dear

Thanks for passing by :)