May 21, 2007

Too much for one night!

A bomb in lebanon. An air strike on Gazza ... Too much death for one night
I have a prayer to say; I pray for my country, I pray for the places I call home in the large yellow space between the two blue brackets, the atlantic ocean and the arabic gulf ...
I pray for all the dead ... I pray for all who died for the cause ... For all who believed and scarificed for the dream ... I pray for peace ... I pray for victory ... and I pray for unity ... I pray for truth ...

May God bless their souls and save us from the blood showers

2 comments:

Dr. Eyad Harfoush said...

Dear Shaimaa,

Thank you for these words, it arises several good meanings in the soul, Victory, the missing word since 1990 till now, with an exception of 2006 in Lebanon, when the Lebanese lions proved to all cracked geriatrics on top of our nations that victory is achievable, and subordination is not a destiny. Unity, since September 1970, when Nasser of Egypt gave his last breath after ceasing blood bath between Jordanians and Palestinians, this word became history. Whenever I see Hugo Chavez of Venzuela I feel jealousy, and I say; the land of Guevara give birth again,
فمتى تنتهي سنوات العقم و العجز يا بلاد العرب

ahmed said...

beautifull truthfull prayers.
The home you're longing for MIGHT BE shortly stolen from us , our fields , our cities, our families MIGHT stray without shelter , THE HEARTLESS ENEMY IS aproaching, and i pray for war , OH GOD BRING THE DAY OF TRUTH.
every time i see a muslim's child corpse i see my daughters .
ON MY DEAD BODY , THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN HERE , THERE R THOUSANDS OUT THERE WITH THE SAME FEELINGS THAT'S BURNINMG INSIDE YOU AND ME .
بسم الله8 الرمن الرحيم
من المؤمنين رجال صدقوا ما عاهدوا الله علية فمنهم من قضي نحبه ومنهم من ينتظر وما بدلوا تبديلا
صدق الله العظيم