May 11, 2007

Shadow Hunt!!

What’s love? Is it forgiveness? Is it forget-ness? Or is it the second chances we grant? Are we in love when everyday is a new day? Does love have symptoms? Am I symptomatic of love?
He said that he have been thinking about how do I see him in my life. He said that he has concluded that I am in love with someone(s). Hence he decided he doesn’t care about how I perceive him into my life.

I am symptomatic of anger, I am symptomatic of sorrow, I am symptomatic of vengeance, and I am symptomatic of guilt. I can’t find any symptom of love. I can’t remember how love was, or when it was. I only remember he was right when he said I never let go. But he was wrong when he said I am attracted to things in them, I am only attracted to my trace they have. They were the last to see me alive, the last to see me happy, the last to see me in one piece. I am attracted to the untraceable trace of me. I am attracted to my blood on their hands.
I didn’t give him a good reply, I gave him the fog idea I have about him in my life, I told him I am still worried of the way he came in to kick everyone else out, not because I am that shallow but because he awakened something inside me, probably The Queen!!

Now playing, “Je t’aime” by Lara Fabian

Je t’aime, je t’aime

Comme un fou comme un soldat
Comme une star de cinéma
Je t’aime, je t’aime
Comme un loup comme un roi
Comme un homme que je ne suis pas
Tu vois, je t’aime comme ça

Tu vois, je t’aime comme ça

No comments: