September 21, 2010

X and Y - One more time

My Dearest X

So here is the thing. The problem was never that things were in my head. The problem was never that I have always been right.

The problem is I have always known I am right, and just hoped it was in my head.

That's why I kept turning a blind eye and accepting lame excuses.

It was never that I might be wrong ...

I am almost never wrong ...

I just wanted "you" to be right ...

And you know you never were ... and you never will be!


Your's Truly,
Y

2 comments:

Noly said...

AND YOU WILL NEVER BE !

heya dy bzabt ely 3rftaha fel a25r, bas cheer up at least we knew that they will never be w malosh lazma ba2a to waste anymore, anything with them.

Shimaa Gamal said...

Well, I think the more important is to let them know who they really are.

They can deceive themselves but never us :)