October 12, 2009

The List

As if you didn't know me enough :)

1- Were you named after anyone?
No


2- When was the last Time you cried?
Last Thursday, as I talked the night away with the ex!


3- Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes


4- What's your favorite lunch meat?
I am a steak person


5- Do you have kids?
No!


6- If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Hmmm, I guess yes!


7- Do you use sarcasm?
Always!


8- Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes!


9 -Would you BUNGEE JUMP?
Never


10- What's your favorite cereal?
Nothing specific


11- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Only if I had too.


12- What's your favorite ice-cream?
Mango & chocolate


13- What's the first thing you notice about people?
How fake their smile is


14- Red or Pink?
Pink, then Red


15- What's your least favorite thing about yourself?
How I get attached to people


16- Who do you miss the most?
My Mom


17- Do you want everyone to complete this list?
Sure, it is good to have fun every now and then.


18- What color pants and shirt are you wearing?
A dress, and flip-flops


19- What are you listening to right now?
Little Pieces, Gomez


20- If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue, or maybe green. Something that a kid will use a lot.


21-Favorite smells?
Rain, Grass, fresh bakes and me just out of shower.


22- Who was the last person you talked to on phone?
Texted, Sameh, this morning.


23- How do you know the person who sent you this?
Cesario, we know each other through blogging.


24- Favorite sports to watch?
Almost everything. My favorite sport is watching sports.


25- Hair Color?
Brown.


26- Eye Color?
Brown, matching the hair ;)


27- Do you wear contacts?
No


29- Favorite food?
That question hurts! I love food, why do you think I am always dieting. Everything is my favorite :(


30- Scary movie or happy endings?
Neither, Nor. Anything that will make me laugh!


31- Last movie you watched?
I can’t remember.


32- What color shirt are you wearing?
Again, I am wearing dress. Pale yellow.


33- Summer or Winter?
Autumn!


34- Hugs or Kisses?
Both


35- What book are you reading right now?
Just finished Isabel Allende’s “Portrait in Sepia” and I completely loved it!


36- What's on your mouse pad?
I don't use one.


37- What did you watch on tv last night?
I didn’t watch TV last night. The last thing I watched was Egypt vs Zambia football match two days ago.


38- Favorite sound(s)?
The rain, water in general.


39- Rolling stones or beatles?
Beatles.


40- What's the farthest you have been from home?
KSA (Umrah)


41- Do you have a special talent?
Hmmm, used to think I have.


42- Where were you born?
Cairo, Egypt


43- Favorite piece of jewlery?
Necklaces and Bangles.

No comments: