March 29, 2016

Ultimatums!


I rarely give people ultimatums. I don't believe they are an effective way to get things done. I don't act friendly when I am given an ultimatum and I would usually act against it just because I don't like to be pushed around.

Yet, I give myself ultimatums. A lot! It is how I get myself to do things. Sometimes I ease them a bit, sometimes I grant my pathetic self several second chances. But the thing is, the moment I give myself an ultimatum is the moment I know that a certain something should be done and regardless how hard I will try to go around it, it will eventually happen.

It will eventually happen, and all what I have to do is let be.


And on a side note, there are no better ends. All ends are bitter.

It is too bitter I need to spit!



No comments: