May 22, 2009

The list of Eights



I was tagged by gjoe and jessy. Actually it took me too long to think. But it is really fun to know that I don't have as many wishes and I am not looking forward as many things ;)



8 Things I’m looking forward to:
1. Visiting my sister/ My sister’s vacation
2. My family and friends coming back on vacation
3. Sheri’s Wedding
4. Having some “me time”
5. The day I start over
6. None
7. None
8. None

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Texted Sameh (repeated all day)
3. Emailed sister (repeated all day)
4. Checked email/ FB/ google reader
5. Phone calls
6. House chores (cooking, laundry and unpacked)
7. Read a book.
8. Visited my Grandpa and Grandma

8 Things I Wish I could do: (ranked by the degree of feasibleness)
1. Drive
2. Have my own business
3. Travel the world
4. Meet S (yeah, you! I think it is that impossible! *broken heart*)
5. Cut off HH, peacefully!
6. Read minds
7. None
8. None


8 Shows I Watch
1. Grey’s Anatomy (This show deserves a whole post)
2. Fatafeat
3. None
4. None
5. None
6. None
7. None
8. None

8 Things I Love:
1. The smell of rain
2. Long walks
3. Warm talks
4. Good food
5. Reading
6. Silence
7. Cooking
8. None



I tag Haz, Om Hagar, ibhog, kochia and Inso



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the one who tagged Gjoe :d

Shimaa Gamal said...

Well, if I have any excuse for not knowing this simple fact it will be that I still didn't finish reading the new posts on my reader :(
So, I didn't read your list of eights so I assumed that you didn't do it yet :)

You can always do it again ;)

Rosa said...

nice answers :)

it seems that today is the day of tags.

one friend also tagged me in a similar 8 tag but with little differences.

promise I'll answer both the 2 tags soooooooooon.

Gihan said...

This is very cute ya Shimaa!

And I totally get the whole "I love silence " thing be amaret ennek 3ala tool "mo7'tafya" :P

Am curious though.. what was the book you read?

Shimaa Gamal said...

Hello Om Hagar
Don't keep us waiting :) Just do it :))

Shimaa Gamal said...

Hello gjoe

I was reading "ya7doth fi Masr el an" by youssef el qa3eed.
I got depressed half way and didn't finish it yet.

But by all means you should read rob3 gram ... it was the book I was reading before that one ... A must read

Haz said...

oh nooo!! you got me! hehehe. i owe you one. will post it up soonest! ;)

Shimaa Gamal said...

Interesting list you got Haz :)
Thanks for doing it