October 17, 2007

Just what I needed

Brad once asked me about my defination of security, I couldn't come up with a proper defination as I couldn't find one way a man can make me feel secured.

Till yesterday, when the lioness managed to take a nap and let the little kitten face the world alone, only then I found a defination that might be proper for security, security is to find someone you know for sure that everything is going to be alright as far as he is around.

Someone to say, no woman don't cry ... everything is going to be alright.

Thanks God, the lioness is back roaring ...

Thank you for making the wake up call :)

2 comments:

Egyptiana Trapped Soul said...

security
never felt it ... and i have been always the shelter of me!!

glad the lioness is back
let her roar fill the earth

Shimaa Gamal said...

When I am feeling like me, I never question security ... Or at least I never think it is something that I can find else where. I have always believed that I am my own back-up, I am the only defence I have. Then comes the wave and I got smashed in a deep well, only then I start questioning things like security, safety, company ... etc
Thanks God, it is only waves of feelings ... Waves that always wash away :)

The lioness is roaring, sniffing for a prey ;)