August 17, 2018

A prayer at Saint Anna


Last night I watched the movie " A miracle at saint Anna". I loved the prayer scene. Here is the prayer.




God Almighty
The tree of life blossoms beside the shore of still waters.
The face of Christ is shining and it needs no candle, no light, Nor Sun.
There is no suffering in your Kingdom.
And we ask for your forgiveness merciful Father that we have not seen the light before this day.
For your light reigns forever.
It is a shining beacon that lights the path to your heavenly throne.
I may not be the man that you want me to be, O Lord.
I may not be the man that I should have been, O God.

But we are your people.
We ask you, Lord, to walk with us in our pain and our suffering as a nation of your children who glorify your name in victory.
Amen

No comments: