October 07, 2017

Status Update

I Spent most of the last month praying that I'd die. I couldn't deal with pressures of life, I was faced repeatedly with how meaningless this life is and how futile is to trust others regardless how close they are.
I spent good amount of my days crying and my nights plotting plans to kill myself.

I had a rough month that doesn't seem to be clearing soon. I am tired, still partially praying to die. But I postponed the plans to kill myself. I still can't get myself to do it. Apparently I still want to live.

I want to live. But I am fed up with life's plot twists.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

💐🍀🛍🎀🎉😘

Shimaa Gamal said...

Thnx

Anonymous said...

I don’t know if words can heal your wounds, but you really means a lot for many people. You are inspiring and motivating lots of your network individuals. Be strong and let your father be always proud of his favorite daughter.

Shimaa Gamal said...

I strongly doubt that I am that meaningful. But thanks anyway